10 Reasons why dog owners from across the UK choose to train with Canine Behaviourist Nathan Watson
- Effective training plans for the individual!
- IMDTB accredited dog behaviourist.
- IMDT accredited dog trainer.
- CBCC-KA Certified (Certified Behaviour Consultant Canine – Knowledge Assessed)
- PPG Member. Only Force-Free methods used.
- Experienced in all behaviour problems.
- Personal home visits anywhere in the UK.
- Behaviour consultation follow up visit included.
- Free weekly Adult Dog Walks and Puppy Walks.
- Insured with Pet Plan Sanctuary
- CRB and ICO approved.
Nathan provides 1-2-1 canine behaviour consultations, 1-2-1 puppy training, 1-2-1 dog training, training classes and free socialisation walks for puppies and adult dogs. Nathan works closely with dog rescue centres and is an official supporter of Animals In Need – Maxicare near Wellingborough. Nathan provides direct support at the rescue centres and also provides free support for newly adopted dogs and their humans with his canine adoption support scheme Restart for Rescues