11 Reasons why dog owners from across the UK choose to train with Canine Behaviourist Nathan Watson
- Effective training plans for the individual, throughout the UK.
- BSc (Hons) Canine Behaviour Management qualification.
- FdSc Applied Canine Behaviour and Training qualification.
- IMDTB accredited dog behaviourist qualification.
- PCBC-A (PPAB) accredited dog behaviourist qualification.
- IMDT accredited dog trainer qualification.
- UK Dog Behaviour and Training Charter approved.
- PPG Member – Positive training methods and ethics.
- Experienced in all behaviours.
- Free weekly Adult Dog Walks and Puppy Walks.
- Insured with Pet Plan Sanctuary, CRB and ICO approved.
As an Assessed and Qualified Member of The Institute of Modern Dog Trainers, I am proud to display the UK Dog Behaviour & Training Charter symbol.
As a fully accredited member of The Pet Professional Guild www.PPGBI.com I am able to display this symbol. Please check out the charter website to see what assurances this symbol brings www.ukdogcharter.org
Free socialisation walks for puppies and adult dogs are held weekly throughout the year. Nathan works closely with dog rescue centres and is an official supporter of Animals In Need – Maxicare near Wellingborough. Nathan provides direct support at the rescue centres and also provides free support for newly adopted dogs and their humans with his canine adoption support scheme Restart for Rescues