11 Reasons why dog owners from across the UK choose to train with Canine Behaviourist Nathan Watson
- Effective training plans for the individual throughout the UK.
- PPG Member – Positive training methods and ethics.
- FdSc Applied Canine Behaviour and Training degree qualified.
- IMDTB accredited dog behaviourist.
- PCBC-A (PPAB) accredited dog behaviourist.
- IMDT accredited dog trainer.
- CBCC-KA Certified (Certified Behaviour Consultant Canine – Knowledge Assessed)
- Experienced in all behaviours.
- Free weekly Adult Dog Walks and Puppy Walks.
- Insured with Pet Plan Sanctuary, CRB and ICO approved.
Free socialisation walks for puppies and adult dogs are held weekly throughout the year. Nathan works closely with dog rescue centres and is an official supporter of Animals In Need – Maxicare near Wellingborough. Nathan provides direct support at the rescue centres and also provides free support for newly adopted dogs and their humans with his canine adoption support scheme Restart for Rescues