Dog Behaviour Consultation
All dogs will require an up to date health check and veterinary referral.
Helping with behaviour problems such as:
- Aggression toward other dogs.
- Aggression toward humans.
- Resource Guarding.
- Fears and phobias.
- Separation anxiety (isolation distress or hyper-attachment).
- Health check & veterinary referral + dogs veterinary records to be sent.
- Dog history/behavioural history questionnaire – Online form
- Initial Zoom/telephone consultation
- Practical training session
- Follow up support session
- Written report
Behaviour consultations are available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 10 am.
Cost – £395 – Contact me to book.