Dog First Aid Course
Next course – October 13th 2019 10am – 1:30pm
Bradlaugh Fields Barn, Northampton, NN3 6DP
£49.50 per person, limited availability.
What Can You Expect?
- Your Dog First Aid Certificate*
- Life Saving Emergency Skills
- The Confidence to Act
- Opportunity to Carry Out CPR on Dummy Dog, Cassie
- Hand Outs
- Peace of Mind Knowing You’re Doing the Best For your Dogs and Clients
- Networking Opportunity
- Fun with Like Minded People
What Will You Learn?
- How to examine a dog correctly and safely
- Scene assessment – keeping yourself safe whilst helping the dog
- What a Dog First Aiders Role is – what you can and can’t do
- Canine CPR – NOT the same as with a human!
- How to act if a dog starts choking
- Dog Fights – how do you split up two dogs wanting to kill each other??
- Different Types of Bleeds and what to do
- Drowning Dogs – when can they drown and how to react
- Which burns to treat and how
- Heat stroke – a killer
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Eye Injuries