Nathan Watson is a highly qualified Canine Behaviour Consultant who has built a highly regarded reputation based on results since establishing in 2011. Nathan is recommended by vets, animal welfare organisations, and many industry professionals. Based in Northampton Nathan will travel to any location within the United Kingdom to work with people who are in need of effective help with their dog’s behaviour or training. A variety of group classes for dogs and puppies are available in Northampton. Private training and behaviour sessions along with group classes are all available in person and online via the Zoom platform.
Free socialisation walks for puppies and adult dogs are held weekly throughout the year. Nathan works closely with dog rescue centres and is an official supporter of Animals In Need – Maxicare near Wellingborough. Nathan provides direct support at the rescue centres and also provides free support for newly adopted dogs and their humans with his canine adoption support scheme Restart for Rescues
11 Reasons why dog owners from across the UK choose to train with Canine Behaviourist Nathan Watson
- Effective training plans for the individual, throughout the UK.
- BSc (Hons) Canine Behaviour Management qualification.
- FdSc Applied Canine Behaviour and Training qualification.
- PCBC-A (PPAB) accredited dog behaviourist qualification.
- IMDTB accredited dog behaviourist qualification.
- IMDT accredited dog trainer qualification.
- UK Dog Behaviour and Training Charter approved.
- PPG Member – Positive training methods and ethics.
- Experienced in all behaviours.
- Free weekly Adult Dog Walks and Puppy Walks.
- Insured with Pet Plan Sanctuary, CRB and ICO approved.
As an Assessed and Qualified Member of The Institute of Modern Dog Trainers, Nathan is able to display the UK Dog Behaviour & Training Charter symbol.