Dog Behaviour Support Group
The Dog Behaviour Support Group is an online support session used to provide basic guidance to canine caregivers.
- For caregivers of Puppies and Dogs
- Your first puppy
- You’ve recently adopted a dog
- Continued support for existing clients.
- Confused by previous advice?
- Get answers from a degree qualified and experienced dog behaviourist.
- Advice to prevent problems developing
- How to manage a developed behaviour
- Learn from the experiences of the group.
A maximum of 8 participants ensures time can be spent providing advice and support to each member of the group. Sessions are held on Zoom on selected Saturdays throughout the year. You can attend as often as you like but prior booking is essential.
Next session December 23rd at 10:00 am – BOOK HERE
The session is approximately 1 hour in duration and costs just £20