Sometimes a more in depth and focused approach is best suited, allowing a full assessment of the varied areas of a dogs life which can dramatically impact behaviour. When it’s more than general training or basic behaviour support a full dog behaviour consultation with a properly qualified consultant is the appropriate option.
- Aggression toward other dogs.
- Aggression toward humans.
- Resource Guarding.
- Fears and phobias.
- Separation anxiety (isolation distress or hyper-attachment).
- Health check & veterinary referral.
- Dog history/behavioural history questionnaire – Online form
- Initial Zoom/telephone consultation 1 hour
- Practical training session 2 hour
- Follow up support session 1 hour
Behaviour consultations are available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 10 am.
£500 Email email@example.com to book.
If you are outside of Northampton, there may be additional travel charges, please include your postcode with any enquiry for an accurate cost.